By Diana T. Torres
1. Home and Auto: For those who have their homeowners and automobile insurance with the same insurance company.
2. Good Driver: By keeping your driving record clean (no tickets or accidents), you keep your insurance premium low.
3. Multi-Car: For those who have 2 or more cars under the same insurance company.
4. Life Insurance: Buy life insurance, and if you have an automobile policy, it will lower your premium.
5. Automatic Pay system: Pay your insurance bills through a monthly auto pay system.
6. Good Student (under 25): Is available to students who have good grades (at least B average).
7. Married (under 25): If married and under 25 years of age, you are automatically classified as a 30-year-old with Nationwide Insurance.
Not sure whether you’re receiving the best possible rates. Call or stop by one of our offices to discuss your options. Click here for our contact information. Our offices are located in Stamford, Cheshire, East Windsor, and Groton.